Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Walgreens: 2 FREE got2b Styling Products (Starts 2/12)!


Check out this awesome deal at Walgreens starting on 2/12. Most of us will get a $3/1 got2b product coupon in the 2/12 RP insert. Well, these items are on sale Buy 1 Get 1 FREE thru 2/25 so that means lots of FREE got2b products! Be sure to check your insert before buying a ton of papers to make sure you have the coupon.

Buy 2 got2b styling products $5.99 B1G1 FREE (starts 2/12)
Use 2 of the $3/1 got2b coupon 2/12 RP (coupon will need to be adjusted down by a penny, bring your coupon policy)
= 2 for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Will walgreens adjust the coupons down? I just started couponing and I have had alot of trouble with my Walgreens accepting coupons. Matter of fact I tried a BOGO last week and they would take my BOGO coupon.

    ReplyDelete