Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Publix Trip 2/1/12

Publix Trip 2/1/12

Publix PAID me $2.76 to walk out with this!
( I drank some of the juice on the way home, Its a hot day here in FL!)
Here is the Breakdown:

(2)Ocean Spray Juice - BOGO This week at $2.99 For Both


Making them both FREE

(2) Glass Plus - BOGO This week at $2.49 for both


Making this $1.49 for Both
(The overage from the next 2 products covered the $1.49)

(2) PhaZyme ($3.49 each) $6.98

I used (1)  $5/2 Os-Cal, Citrucel, Ecotrin, Tagamet, Debrox, Gaviscon, Phazyme, Sominex, or Gly-Oxide Publix Store coupon in the IN STORE Green Advantage Flyer “Sweetheart Savings”


This Makes $2.02 Overage!

(2) Sominex Original Formula ($3.19 each) $6.38

I used (1) $5/2 Os-Cal, Citrucel, Ecotrin, Tagamet, Debrox, Gaviscon, Phazyme, Sominex, or Gly-Oxide Publix Store Coupon in the IN STORE Green Advantage Flyer “Sweetheart Savings”


This makes $2.62 OVERAGE!

After Tax I walked out of the store with my Items and 
$2.76!

1 comment:

  1. Very Clever!!! and I liked your breakdown..u organized so it was really easy to follow! thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete